Friday, 17 December 2010

December Elves top 5

December Elves is a listings club on Folksy where you are challenged to list one item per day, or most days. I've been absent from it for a few days so I have some catching up to do. I have looked through and picked some of my favourites from the past 3 days.










Those are my favourite 5 items I've seen listed these past 3 days. Follow the links below to view the item and full details.


Check me out on twitter too @HandmadeDynasty

Suzanne

6 comments:

  1. Lovelt choices, adore them all!

    Millie's bracelet is so summary!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my latest aceo'.wishing'
    I have only just listed it too.
    I like those ear rings,so pretty

    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my mad pendant. Apryl bluedaisyglass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for showing off my fruit bracelet and flowery earrings. I really love that pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including my charm bracelet :-)

    The fruit bracelet is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! Just to let you know, I've changed my URL to http://sammi-in-wonderland.blogspot.com/

    I've noticed that a lot of my readers can't read my blog anymore so please update any links. You may have to subscribe again via RSS/Google Friend Connect/Newsletter. Sorry about this, I definitely won't be changing my URL again. xD

    Thanks, Sammi x

    ReplyDelete